Now Hiring Sales Coordinator II
Contact: Human Resources
Reports To: CEO
FLSA: Full Time, Non-exempt
This individual is responsible for acting as a liaison between Sales, R&D and Operations to bring new business opportunities to PACA Foods, ensuring the building of positive relationships with new customers by supporting them from the very beginning with pricing, samples, as well as the initial production of their blends.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Support Sales by answering technical questions and provide feedback for new projects
- Screen potential customers that are calling into PACA Foods for co-packing and blending opportunities
- Provide pricing for current and potential customers, ensuring appropriate sales margins
- Create initial Bills of Material in Inventory Management System
- Coordinate with R&D, QA and Operations to support new customer requirements prior to the initial production run
- Research packaging opportunities for new customers by working closely with Operations to find the best process or packaging for a particular project
- Provide support to Purchasing regarding ingredient requirements for new project opportunities
- Provide special delivery and documentation requirements to Customer Service involving new customers
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate Degree preferred but not required.
- Prefer Food Industry experience.
- Working knowledge of QA, GMP, food product manufacturing and project management highly desirable.
- Demonstrated problem solving, math and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in fast paced, deadline driven atmosphere.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, including but not limited to: drug testing, reference verification and background check.
- Salaried, exempt position working weekdays during normal business hours.
- Typical workweek is 40-50 hours with additional hours during peak periods throughout the year including but not limited to month-end/year-end close and special projects.
PACA FOODS, LLC
PACA (based in Tampa, FL) is Florida’s largest and most tenured custom blender and packager of dry food products with a 26-year history of customer satisfaction. We provide a wide range of taste and texture components for food industry customers throughout the world. Our products include seasoning blends, dry mixes, coating systems, crumbs, flavors, sauces and food bases that are used in an extensive variety of applications from snack foods and processed meat and poultry to ready meals. Our core competency is being able to receive a flavor key and through our R&D technology, match and produce the key in a thorough and cost effective manner. Our customers include food processors, restaurant operators, industrial food companies and grocery retailers.
FSLA STATUS: Non-Exempt
- Work Hours 40-50 with periodic surge hours depending on inspections and equipment performance
- Company is an equal opportunity employer, M/F